Google

Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beginners and Callaway Used Golf Clubs, a Sweet Golf Tip

There are a lot of places where beginners can find used golf clubs, but if you are looking for Callaway used golf clubs then you need to check out Callaway's pre-owned golf club site. This is the official site were you can find used Callaway golf equipment that is certified. If you shop for Callaway used golf clubs you can avoid a lot of problems, such as getting faulty equipment. If you purchase clubs via their website, Callaway will provide you with a certificate of authenticity and they offer limited warranties on everything they sell. They can do this because when they take in used clubs they are thoroughly inspected, cleaned, and tested. Callaway used golf clubs that are still part of the current line of clubs are offered with a 12-month limited warranty. If they are not current clubs, then they come with a 90-day limited warranty. It's nice to know that you can get Callaway used golf clubs with a warranty!

In addition to buying used clubs, another tip is you can also trade in your Callaway clubs. You can use the money you will receive on your trade in to buy other used clubs. So if you are a big fan of Callaway, and you want some used clubs this is the site to see. This is especially true for those of you who are learning how to play golf. Callaway clubs are built to be easy to hit and they are built well. I currently use a used Callaway Big Bertha 60-degree wedge in my bag and I just love it! I also use a Callaway FT-iQ driver, with 9.5 degrees of loft, (but now I'm thinking about getting the Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver, a used one of course). I didn't purchase my current driver used, but the next time I need a driver I will trade in my driver and buy a used one. This is a great way to save me some money and a great golf tip for beginners. Golfing beginners and newbie’s should think seriously about considering and using Callaway used golf clubs.

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for the tip on their pre-owned clubs, I did not know they did this, I will be ordering from there in the next few days, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my golf clubs are getting very old now i think i need to get new ones so i can rip up the golf course this summer when i go on vacation. thanks for the golf tips and this excellent blog posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good tip for today's looming economy. Thanks for the post. It's almost like a funny oxymoron "cheap golfing" haha. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is handy to know. i didn't realise there was an official pre-owned callaway shop.

    ReplyDelete