Google

Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Magnetic Ion Technology for Active Golfers

Magnet Therapy
In an earlier post I talked about magnetic ion bracelets. I mentioned that they are primarily configured to help you therapeutically and one way is by calming your nerves. For example, because golf can be a nerve-racking environment it can make you feel uptight. How many of us have stood on the first tee in front our golfing buddies and possible others, and felt absolutely nervous about hitting our first tee shot of the day? I have jitters every time I play. So I've been hoping that a bracelet with magnetic ion capabilities could help calm my nerves down. I still haven't bought a bracelet yet, but I am seriously thinking about getting one made by Sabona, Trion:Z, or Q-ray, or some other similar company.

It's claimed by these companies that you can also have improved cellular regeneration, and you can revitalize your body from the stresses of normal life with a magnetic ion bracelet. I am seriously considering one that promotes negative ions. This is supposed to counteract the positive ions that we pick every single day from electronic devices all around us. However, most companies use two-dimensional magnets which are cheap to fabricate but they don't penetrate deeply enough into the system to be effective. But there has been a lot of talk about the positive affects of using negative ions (that sounds like an oxymoron). If you have noticed a decrease in concentration, or if you have joint pain, and even if you have been feeling nauseated to your stomach, using some form of magnetic ion technology could help to restore balance in your life.

These therapy bracelets can be worn on your wrist, ankle, or you can get ones that are made into necklaces. Callaway offers negative ion technology in a golf glove. The band is built right into the glove. Magnetic bracelets, necklaces, or other forms of jewelry come in a wide range of colors and sizes to suit your tastes and preferences. My wife recently bought me the Callaway glove and I have wore it a few times, but I have to be honest, I haven't felt any affects one way or the other. But it could be that I only wear the glove when I play golf, and so maybe I don't wear it long enough to feel a difference. I have been really hoping for a placebo effect, to deceive my mind into thinking that it just may work. I keep using it and I will buy a bracelet with some sort of magnetic ion technology, to wear at all times.

1 comment :

  1. that is nice , very well manage sites. just need to make improvement in having comments...

    ReplyDelete