Google

Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Final List of Las Vegas Area Golf Courses

Golf Course List in Las Vegas Area
Here is my final list of golf courses that I have found listed for the Las Vegas Area. I'm sure there are a few more than what I have found. But that is all the ones I am going to include in my Las Vegas golf course directory. It took me a while to compile this list of golf courses in the Las Vegas area, but it has been fun and I look forward to now analyzing each one of them to see which ones are open to the public, how much the rates are to play golf there, and if they have gotten nice reviews by golfers that have played on them. So here is my final list:

Las Vegas Area Golf Course Directory

Rhodes Ranch Golf Club
Bear's Best Las Vegas Golf Club
Palm Valley Golf Course
Badlands Golf Club (Outlaw)
Badlands Golf Club (Diablo)
Badlands Golf Club (Desperado)
Angel Park Golf Club (Cloud Nine)
Angel Park Golf Club (Palm)
Angel Park Golf Club (Mountain)
Las Vegas Country Club
Las Vegas National Golf Club
Desert Pines Golf Club

Las Vegas Golf Course Reviews
I will be doing 2 upcoming reviews soon. The owner of a golf site that offers golf tournament tickets for PGA Golf, told me a little about the Las Vegas Golf Club, so I will be doing a review of that site first. And the owner of the site that talks about the Acai berry, suggested the Wynn Golf Club. That golf course will be my second review.

I look forward to hearing from you if you have played any of these golf courses in the Las Vegas area. If you have heard about any them I'd like to hear about that as well. Once I have made it through my list for Las Vegas I will move onto other areas around the United States.

6 comments :

  1. Golf is so popular and is a good anti aging method to stay fit and live longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article! I have gradually become fan of your article and would like to suggest putting some new updates to increase more knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golf is one of my favorite games but lately due to loads of heavy work i don't get time to play buts its a very good game both for physical and mental stability

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! Seems you list a lot of tournament for your Vegas Area.Wish that i was a better golfer.

    ReplyDelete