Google

Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Las Vegas Area Golf Courses

Golf Courses in Vegas
Not only is Las Vegas known for gambling, spectacular shows, and night life, they are also known for a lot of golf courses. And when I say golf courses, I mean golf courses. Over the next few posts I am going to be listing out a number of those golf courses that beginners, newbies, novices, intermediate, low handicappers, and professionals can play. I'm not sure which ones are the best or if they are in good shape, and I'm hoping that my readers, if they have played any of these courses, can tell us more about them. I am going to be making a trip sometime in the future and I want to play at least one of these golf courses and I want to play one that is in great shape and is fair in price.

Las Vegas Golf Courses
When it comes to having a good time and doing it for a pretty fair price, Vegas is the place to go. Even if you don't gamble, there is so many other things that you can do to fill your time. Golf is one of them. Here is a list of local Las Vegas area golf courses:

Golf Courses
Aliante Golf Club
Sienna Golf Club
Painted Desert Golf Club
Los Prados Golf Course
Shadow Creek Golf Club
Silverstone Golf Club (Mountain Course)
Silverstone Golf Club (Valley Course)
Silverstone Golf Club (Desert Course)
Durango Hills Golf Club
Bali Hai Golf Course
Craig Ranch Golf Course
Eagle Crest Golf Club
Canyon Gate Country Club
Stallion Mountain Country Club
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort (Wolf Course)
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort (Snow Mountain Course)
Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort (Sun Mountain Course)

Golf in Las Vegas
I am not sure which golf courses in Las Vegas are private courses or which ones are public courses. In my next post I will list a few more golf courses in Las Vegas and hopefully I will be able to give a review on a few of these courses. I want to know which ones are affordable and which ones anyone can play. If you love golf and you love Las Vegas then take a chance and play some Las Vegas area golf courses.

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for info and list Las Vegas Area Golf Courses. helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently listing the golf courses in my country and out of curiosity checked other countries. Any specific details regarding the services and price differences?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, after watching the MASTERS on sunday I am keen to improve my game. I learnt a lot and what a great contest.

    ReplyDelete