Google

Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Learn to Play Golf on a 1-to-1 Basis

Learn Golf on a 1-to-1 Basis
Newbies should take this tip to heart: learn to play golf on a 1-to-1 basis. What do I mean by that? You can learn to play golf by taking lessons with a professional one on one. A few golf lessons with a PGA Pro can make a world of difference when it comes to your golf game. Many offer lessons at a reduced rate right now and you can get a pretty good deal learning how to putt, drive the ball, hit your irons, chip, pitch, hit out of bunkers, etc.

Play the Game by Learning Different Parts of the Game
Save your green fee money for a few weeks and invest that money into getting a lesson or two. Last summer I did this and took a 1 hour course on how to chip the golf ball. It was pretty basic information, but I was making a few mistakes and I learned where to place the ball in my stance when I face particular situations. The lesson was only $35 but I learned quite a bit. The Pro that I took lessons from moved though and I will have to find another one that I'm comfortable with. But I plan on taking a lesson on how to hit my golf ball out of a bunker. I really struggle with this part of my game so it should be good.

Playing Golf is More Fun When You Learn From a Pro

I play golf with a lot of people that constantly give me tips. Sometimes these tips help, but I think it is so much better to learn to play the game of golf correctly from a professional. I really had a good time learning from the lesson I took and it has helped my game tremendously.

Give golf lessons a try. Learn to play golf on a 1-to-1 basis with a golf Professional and you will gradually fine tune your game, which in time will make the game much more fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment