Google

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

More Golf Courses in the Las Vegas Area

Las Vegas Area Golf Courses
I have found a few more Las Vegas area golf courses. Like I said in my previous post, once I have listed out the most popular Las Vegas Golf Courses, I will then go through them and do an internet review of each one of them. I don't live in the Las Vegas area so I can't go to each golf course, but I can do an extensive search on the internet to see what people are saying about the courses. I will try to find unique features of each course and how much it costs to play them, as well as find out if they can be played by the public or not.

Golf Course List

I have found a few more golf courses and some of them sound familiar to me. It is a possibility that they are played by some of the Tours. Here are the other golf courses I came across:

Southern Highlands Golf Course
Highland Falls Golf Club
Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club (Lakes Course)
Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club (Canyon Course)
Spanish Trail Golf & Country Club (Sunrise Course)
Royal Links Golf Club
Red Rock Country Club (Arroyo Course)
Red Rock Country Club (Mountain Course)
TPC Las Vegas
Desert Rose Golf Course
Las Vegas Golf Club
The Wynn Golf Club
TPC at Summerlin

Las Vegas Area Golf
I would love to go to Las Vegas one day and perhaps play a few of these courses, but until then all I am able to do is research on them. If you live in the Las Vegas area and you have played any of these golf courses please fill us in on how you feel about them. If you have visited Las Vegas and have played any of these courses, again, let us know about it.

I will continue to find Las Vegas area Golf Courses and I will make another post listing these as well. Until next time.

7 comments :

  1. The Las Vegas Golf Club is a beautiful course. The excellent greens and the desert surroundings make this a truly lovely course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list but what about exporters :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that the Wynn Golf Club is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Las Vegas already have enogh golf courses in the town, Royal Links Golf Club is the best i played so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only visited but didn't play LA Golf Club. Simply wonderful just for the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list. I haven't been to Las Vegas in many many many years. If I do make it there sometime soon, I'll definitely try a couple of courses on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tips,I'm about to start playing golf

    ReplyDelete