Google

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Improve Your Golf Score-PRACTICE

In order to get better at golf, you must practice! Equipment and tips can help your overall golf game, but to truly make an improvement you must put in the time to practice. All aspects of the game should be practiced. Of course, golf should be fun, but if you are a person that wants to make improvement in golf, you will not improve if you don't put in the time. The more time that you put in, the more improvement you will begin to see.

To begin with, concentrate on areas of your game that are weak. Over the next few posts, I will offer some suggestions in various areas of the golf game that you and I can concentrate our practice on. I will begin with driving the golf ball, then hitting from the fairway, and then around the green. You will see how each one of these suggestions connect with each other and if you put in the time and effort, you will begin to see some improvement.

So check back soon for my first area of practice: from the tee box.

***And if you are just beginning to play golf you may want to check out this great book that is geared perfectly for beginners.  Click Here!

23 comments :

  1. very nice blog visit mine http://espikegirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a complete newbie learning golf, and one thing I learn, although its a passe', well, practice indeed makes perfect. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started playing last month and I got engross in making my skill went up into the next level. I'm so grateful to read about this post. This inspires me to strive harder next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this valuable information. Very useful indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Practice is must to become a expert in any field of life. Without practice and hard work, no one can achieve its targets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your opinion.I am very pleased to read after this superb blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice review! Unboxing is the best part of getting something! thanks for a nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried many a times, but couldn't get it right. golf certainly interests you like anything and can become a powerful passion in a short time !G ood Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb job you have done... Thanks for updating me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Golf instruction on your site. Love the details you cover. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really happy to read some article in your blog..I got a lot of information. I am not a professional golfer, but I always to learn day dy day. I think learning how to get swing right is one of the best golf tips for beginners. The swing is the basis of both being able to play well and also enjoying your game. If the swing is right then you will be well on your way to getting the fundamentals of your game correct, which is key to improving your golfing score. Thats all..
    by the way, Could we exchange link? Please. I will wait your answer..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post — thanks for sharing, waiting for another Golf instruction for beginners

    ReplyDelete
  13. 100 yards and in guys. That is where all the strokes are lost. I had 5 approach shots today from 80 yards or less and made no birdies. That is not how to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very nice and useful information,thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to start playing golf but still need some theory before practicing it, so this is very useful for me. Thanks a lot for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the key to improving is by getting a forgiving wood so your tee shots are straighter - this blog reviews golf woods and shows the lowest prices http://www.golfwood.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice tips. This could help me to improve my performance

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just started getting into golf. I bought new golf clubs and equipment, but I had no game. So, I decided to take some lessons and just practice my swing. I would not say I am a pro now, but I can hold my own on a golf course.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Incorporating decisive practice with hardwork will enable one to reach his/her potential in letting go of that perfect swing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just you mentioned improve the game by practice but not said how to it??

    ReplyDelete