Google

Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nike Golf Slingshot 4D Irons Review

The Nike Golf Slingshot 4D irons have been out for awhile, but a lot of people have been searching the internet for them lately. The specifications for these clubs can be found in a lot of places on the internet so I thought I would pass along some of the feedback that people have been making about them instead and to give my opinion about them as well.

The biggest thing that I have noticed about the reviews of these Nike irons is they say that they are incredibly accurate and forgiving especially with the wedges. So if you have a tendency to hit bad shots then you might want to consider trying out the 4D irons. The reason given for their accuracy is because of the larger cavity in the back, especially in clubs 4-7. This results in a higher ball flight and better control. One drawback that stood out to me is in regards to the sole of the clubs, the sole is very large. I personally don't like a large sole, but a lot of players prefer this. Thankfully, the soles on the shorter irons are thinner. Some say they feel like they just glide through the grass. Another nice aspect of the reviews mentioned a repeatable ball flight with the Nike Slingshot 4D irons. Consistency can go a long ways for beginners!

I went and looked at these irons and I must say that they do look cool in the bag and when I hit them for myself I have to admit that I agree with the majority of the people that like them.


The only drawback that I have personally with these particular Nike golf clubs, is of course the sole plate, and they lack in distance compared to my irons. I really wish they would have replaced the longer irons in the set with hybrids. But other than that, I was totally impressed with this golf set and that is why I decided to do a Nike Golf Slingshot 4D Irons Review on them.

Check out golfforbeginners.co.cc if you are new to the game.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for this review. In fact players often likes this type of iron, and more than that tolereplus errors the better. Your opinion may help me be a choice that I think is to soon...http://www.coach-sportif-bruxelles.sitew.com

    ReplyDelete